Terms & Condition

Refund Policy

If you have ordered from our online shop, you are welcome to return the item by following the process mentioned below. Though if you have purchased our product from one of our counters, you are requested to approach to the store in question.

Within 7 days of order delivery

Pickup initiated within 24 hours of request,

Within 3 days of return initiation, Maximum 3 attempts will be made for pickup

We offer Size Exchange for all our orders, simply talk to us on Live Chat on what’s app – 9088022343, E-mail us at denudoclothing@gmail.com for your order exchange,

The refund can be taken in Bank account or Other Credits according to your choice.

Pickup initiated within 24 hours of request,

How to return an item?

  1. Kindly make sure the item to be returned is unused , unwashed and has all the original tags as provided with the original packaging
  2. Once you place a request for refund/ exchange, we generate a return pickup number for you. The pickup for the product is done within 3 days of the return. Please note we can arrange the pickup only 3 times within a time span of 15 days, in case the pickup is not done due to the customer unavailability, we are not liable to accept the return after that.
  3. The pickup boy from one of our logistics partner will come to pick up the product,
  4. Package the product in the same package, and paste the return slip containing all the order details. (The delivery package contains a return slip).
  5. In case the package in which the product was sent is not re-usable, we request you to use a secure polybag or box for the packaging.
  6. Please make sure that you take a confirmation slip of the pickup from the pickup boy,
  7. Once the package reaches us it will go through a quality check and the return will be accepted. Once the return is accepted, the refund is initiated and completed within 24-48hrs.

In case you have not received any return slip in your package kindly mail us at denudoclothing@gmail.com, we will provide you with the same. The replacement or exchange is complimentary only 1 time for your order.

Exchange Policy

Do not like the color? Or size doesn’t fit? Want some other product in place of the one you ordered? No worries. We offer 1 time complimentary Size exchange or Product exchange for any of our orders.

You can initiate the exchange within 7 days of receiving your package.

  1. items within 24-48 working hrs. No pickup on Sundays or Public holidays. Please repack the items in package received.
  2. by us containing the new items, and delivered to you.
  3. 3-5 days
  4. The items need to be unused, tags intact and unaltered. In case of the above conditions the exchange request will not be accepted.

on Live Chat on what’s app – 9088022343, E-mail us at denudoclothing@gmail.com for your order exchange,

Shipping Policy

We know you want your new DeNudo Clothing products ASAP (can’t blame you). We ship all our orders within 24 working hours. All orders are processed 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday.

Standard shipping time for Metro Cities is 2-3 days. For Non-Metro Cities, it takes about 4-7days for the package to be delivered.

In case of Refunds/ Exchanges, the reverse pickups are usually (95% of the times) completed within 24-48 hrs. For the rest of 5%, if the location is far off from the major courier centers, it might take a day more. But don't worry we will get it done mate!